Monday, March 3, 2008

Why?

That's a question I ask a lot. Why?

Why do I have to go to work today?
Why don't I ever get left alone by my family
Why is it that my mother thinks she can come into my room and just take over my computer and stay on it all day long....

Why doesn't God answer prayers, or maybe he does and it's not the answer we want...

Or a lot of the time Why does God let things happen....

Let's talk about those two things.

When we ask God in our prayers to look out for one another, or to help heal someone, and they person gets sick or ends up passing away, why is it that people say, oh they are @ a better place? I for one get sick of hearing that answer. They maybe @ a better place, but what good is it for this world?

Take my Grandmother for example. I didn't need God to take her away, I needed her on this earth! He has enough Angels. I just don't think its fair...maybe I'm wrong about it...sometimes...I just want to ignore God, because everytime I ask him for something, its the total opposite...

The second thing is...why the does God let horrible things happen? If he is all powerful, why does he let people murder each other, planes crash into buildings? A mad man run loose in the Middle East threatening to blow Americans up again? I always thought I had a strong belief in God, but here in the last few years...I've gotten away from God...not that I'm becoming an Athiest, but more like, just a person who questions...Hopefully...some of those questions can be answered....but for now...I have to ask...Why?

1 comment:

Bobby said...

You write well too, big buddy! I used to ask that question a lot, too. Eventuall, I just let it go and started trusting him, knowing I would never understand His answers or plans. Maybe we should talk about it sometime.