Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 Near Death Situations in 2 Days....Are My Days Numbered?

Now I have a fast car. A 2003 Chevy Impala, with a 3.8 V6 with a police interceptor package. I can usually hit 0-60 in about 7 seconds. But let me explain what has happened the past few cpl of days with stupid ass Memphis drivers. Now if you see a car moving a pretty good clip, would it be smart of you to try and make a turn in a much slower car? Hell no. You would wait until that person has gotten by you to make a turn...well two people didn't and I almost T Boned them.

Also I drive for Best Buy in there delivery truck, and people think its ok to speed around me, stay on my blind side for a good 10 mins, and then speed in front of me...slam on there brakes just so they can make a turn...GRRRRR!!! I hate stupid ass Memphis drivers. I don't consider myself a Memphis driver, because frankly I get away from stupid people....once I've gotten away from them, I go back to normal speeds...but damn it man...people are freaking stupid!

No comments: