Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why Can't People Drive in This Freaking CITY!!

God this shit is starting to piss me off now. I swear to everything sacred, people DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ!! When the speed limit sign says 55, GO 55 you moron!!!!!! GRRRR Stop going 45!!!!!!!!!! Or 50, oh hell I could go on for a year in a half! These people are freaking retarded! I'm sorry but old people should NOT be allowed to drive if they cannot AT LEAST go the speed limit. I have never seen somone damn near cause a wreck by going so slow in my life until tonight! GRRRR!

Oh yeah, why do people think that hey there is a huge truck, lets get in front of it, and then SLAM ON THE BREAKS!!!! GRRRR! You retard I could kill you!!! And no it wouldn't be my fault you dumbasses!!! Ok I've ranted enough I think...

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Heh heh heh! Tell us how ya REALLY feel, Josh!