Monday, April 7, 2008

It's That Wonderful Time of The Year

It's spring time again ladies and gentleman...and one of my most favorite times, Softball Season has started up. So far this season we are 2-0, we've scored a total of 34 runs, and only have given up 3. Can you say DOMINATION. But it's not all about playing and winning (even though I do like doing both), its about getting to see a bunch of guys I normally don't get to see, unless its softball. And these are some good guys, the kind of guys, you go to eat with afterwards, and all you do is rip on each other. Good times in life.

Also for me it's that time of the year, where I'll definitely be losing some weight, while I like being big (I mean I'm lovable, I'm stronger then 99% of the people I know, and I have a job that will be kicking my ass up and down all summer, I want to look a little leaner...I can actually tell already. My arms are getting a little more toned...and I'm getting my chest back. If I can slim my gut down...and my waist back into the low 40's I'll be so happy!

Also I'm still looking for that special lady, even though I may have taken one step closer. I'll explain the story. So I like to go into the mall, and throw my weight around, making these crowds of wannabe thugs and Abercrombie and Fitch wannabe models part ways...and just to le them know...I'm big, they're small, and what are they gonna do about it. Well, Easter weekend, (That Saturday), I went to the mall to buy a few shirts, for Easter and to go out in and all of that stuff. Well as you know most malls, they have those stands in the middle that sell certain items, like Cell phones, or NCAA apparel or cosmetics...ya know..."Sharks". Well I was sitting with Bobby waiting on David and KC to quit buying girlie shit for KC....and Bobby and I started checking out the ladies...well Bobby is taken...even though he still looks, that's as far as he'll go...cause he loves his girl a lot (ok who wouldn't, she's sweet and she's HOT (sorry Bobby, but she is). So we're just chatting along, and out of the corner of my eye, I see this BEAUTIFUL, exotic looking lady. She's selling some Dead Sea Spa Treatment stuff. I keep looking over @ her, mainly out of the corner of my eye, just so i can see exactly how she interacts with people, and I must say...it was jaw dropping. She was so sweet and sincere to a little girl, she was very sincere to a young lady and a young man who stopped to have a look...I was not only amazed by her outer beauty, I was amazed by her beauty from the inside. Well, I went to the mall a few days ago, (Friday actually) to meet up with David and KC before I was to meet Tony and Sharity for dinner @ O'Charlies, well, I see her again, and I go up to her and she starts selling me some stuff, and I ended up buying! But I knew I had ot get her number, and feeling distraught for being a coward the day before, I went up to her on Saturday (this past saturday, I'm typing this on the 13th and 14th of April, I gave her my number, and she gave hers!....Will this lead anywhere? I don't know...but I'm hoping.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Bravo, Josh! "Ah, Spring, that time when a young man's fancy turns to love!" And yes, I know my lady's hot, thank you for saying so, I'll tell her you think so, too. ANd yes, even though we all know you're stronger than us, it's something about you we love. This is gonna be such a great Summer!

Sandi said...

I'm working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports.Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Thanks,
Sandi