Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mmph.

Makes me think to the day of when I was growing up, what I wanted to be when I did finally grow up, and I could always picture myself in law enforcement. I had my physical agility test, and I didn't fare so well...let's just say...not really getting in shape ( i had been working out...and what not) and having a cold...well it takes its tole on you. So I didn't get in...which is understandable...I would really like to be in shape...but then I keep reading about the Border Patrol and things under Homeland Security...my only problem...no experience in the Military (knew that would come back to haunt me)...I guess I could always apply and just wing it...but I really want some experience if I am go out for Homeland Security or any other Federal LEO job. Also that is hindering me with Memphis right now is my record...let's just say, it's not spot less. I don't know if they will accept me because of a few mistakes I made back in college..

Now Shelby County I don't know about there hiring process and rather or not I could get in...if so I might take that route, even though MPD does pay more...they just have a few "rules" about not allowing a waivered POST graduate into there Police Force...oh well..

We'll see what happens

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Keep the faith, bro! Any law enforcement agency can definitely put you to good use!...Gaw, I'd hate to be on the other side of that...